Matija Habijanec (The Marshmallow Notebooks) za naš posljednji ovogodišnji mixtape kaže kako je ‘baš neka blagdanska kompilacija’. Kad je već tako, onda nam ne preostaje ništa drugo nego da vam uz ovih 45 minuta zaželimo sve najbolje za sve ove blagdane.
mixtape možete preuzeti OVDJE.
1. M.Ward - Hold Time
Words have failed me tonight, but you knew what I meant. You heard what I said the whole time.
2. The Clientele - Losing Haringey
When I look back at this there's nothing to grasp, no starting point. I was inside an underexposed photo from 1982 but I was also sitting on a bench in Haringey. Strongest of all was the feeling of 1982-ness: dizzy, illogical, as if none of the intervening disasters and wrong turns had happened yet.
3. Superchunk - The Length of Las Ramblas
I'm soaked through my shirt, but it's cold where you are.
4. Waxahatchee - Blue pt. II
If you think I'll wait forever, you are right.
5. Izae – Dvojnici
Ne pričaju puno, zure u prazno i ne osjetiš razliku.
6. Kings Of Convenience - Second To Numb
What have we become? Second to numb.
7. Daniel Johnston - The Sun Shines Down On Me
When the sun shines down on me, I want to feel like I deserve it.
8. Of Montreal - Sirens Of Your Toxic Spirit
I've wounded you and you've wounded you too.
9. The Breeders - Off You
I'm on it, but I'm going strange.
10. The Moody Brooders – Freedom
No sleep till freedom.
11. Bill Callahan - Rococo Zephyr
I used to be sort of blind. Now I can sort of see.
12. Neko Case - Nearly Midnight, Honolulu
Please, kid, have your say.
13. Matt Suggs - New Year
It looks like the year is upon us. Fill your glass up, darling!